[Tournoi] [16/02/08] Great Tournament in SPAIN!!

C'est sur PS3 que ça se passe

Modérateur : Modz

Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Sephiroth Lune »

@leok : there were no problems with the tournament, or the late. me and genius hadn't sleeps before tournament, thats our fault, next time we won't do that. organisation were perfect, really :super:
against ace, i don't know too ... a lot of times i have 2-0, but i lose the match ... at each tournament, it is the same thing :0rolleyes:
for f,f+3 i know this is punishable, because kingofvf4 was playing julia, and i punish it every time. but sometimes i punish with 1,1,2, where i can punish with an ewgf. i asked you the frames to be sure before the tournament in can't made an ewgf. did you see my match against Ryan ? i've made a lot of good punition against julia, like ewgf in 1,1,1 or FC / df+4,3.
i agree with your 60 / 40 percet for experience / frames ratio. i think frames are importants, to know best punishs in block, but that's not all.
Ryan Elrond
Rasta Man

Message par Ryan Elrond »

@Sephirot Lune

Your punishment was extremly perfect against me :0biggrin: I told everyone in "tekken force "forum. You didn't fail any ewgf after FC,d/f+4,3 / 1,1,1 / 1,1,4,3 :super: You punished also d/b+3 with Ws+2. Or ff+1,4 or ff+3 with 1,1,2!!!Even though your punishment was 100% perfect our results were 3-2 and 3-2 rounds also in the last match!! :boirebis:

As for me, I did a lot of errors, such as 1,2,4 or elbows without measuring the distance correctly. Don't forget we have to play again in Napoles :super:

Well, I have just upload a new video:

GEN1US :paul: vs ACE :steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCrN-HghqgE

:boire:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Sephiroth Lune »

@ryan : yes, you did just one or two 1,2,4 but against devil, punish is ws+2 ... for elbows, you made some errors with the distance, and i made an ewgf each time.
next time, you will won :super:
Ryan Elrond
Rasta Man

Message par Ryan Elrond »

Last video!

GEN1US :paul: vs RYAN ELROND :julia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEgw8Pk37Vc

:jesors:
Répondre

Retourner vers « [T5 DR] Tournois - Vidéoz »