Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Sephiroth Lune »

well, me and genius are confirmed :smoke:
Flight
Paris-Orly Sud > Prague NE2305 ven., oct. 10 16:40 18:30
Flight
Prague > Paris-Orly Sud NE2306 dim., oct. 12 17:35 19:35
i'm so lucky, i've found a very interresting price (2nd persone FOR FREE) just today, before 0h00 (i have made my reservation at 23h57) :0biggrin:

all is ok to get us at airport, and get back ?
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

WOW! So cool!

I will pick you personally but I can't promise car, so we may go by bus and subway. I hope that's no problem :0biggrin: Car is on 60%.

We will arrive at J-kob's house where we can play (really big Viera TV 1080p), we can sleep there very nicely on 4 fine beds. There's also a non-stop shop to buy vine or something small to eat, but I think we would preffer to go to a restaurant for a dinner right?

On Sunday, I don't know when exactly do we leave but your tickets is the best solution you could have made because we may arrive later (but before your departure) so the ticket will still be just fine. Or we may arrive earlier and I live 10 minutes from the centre of Prague, so I can show you the city.

edit: We should also reserve two spots for you in the hotel right? 300 CZK per night per person (13 EUR). I am sorry but I wasn't able to make the accomodation for free. We will make your entry fee free, ok?
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

bus and subway isn't a problem, don't worry :super:

the 1080p TV is with a little lag, i suppose ? :ange:

no problem for the hostel too, 13 euros is very cheap. and we will pay the tournament, we pay evertime :super:
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

Its level is somewhere between a hotel and hostel so the price is awesome for how fine you feel in there, in my opinion.

The TV has no lag :nannan: It's native 1080p and T5DR is native 1080p, too. We play for a year on there and no problems :bravo: It's also good for taping with my PSP camera so if you don't mind, we can tape and then select some matches to go online.
The tournament will be taped to computer but no DVD, I put it in our special video player on our website.

Also, there's a very good Anna player, so Sephi, please, prepare some Mishima strategy against Anna :0biggrin:
It's a very agressive player who can be defeated only by knowledge. For example after f+1 to block (+3) he eats 1,1,2 because he tries to attack nearly everytime it looks possible. SWL against her FC mixups is nice but I always end up guessing, not sidewalking. :cry:

There will also be a smaller Soul Calibur 4 tournament so if you or Genius would like to join, no problem.

BTW I will take my hard-stiffness TaeYoung Fanta stick (which I play only casualy sometimes), I would like you to try it because it's unbelievably hard.
Modifié en dernier par VR-Fist le 01 oct. 2008 à 23h31, modifié 1 fois.
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

don't worry, i konw anna :super: but i don't love this character, and i lose often against her ...

for SC4, i don't think we will play for this tournament, because me and genious don't know this game :0rolleyes:
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

Ok, then. We will play mostly Tekken so good for us to play more with you. We still have to make those first to ten, right? After the tournament.
kingofvf4
Ze Freaky Stuff
PSN : kingofvf5
XBL : kingofvf4

Message par kingofvf4 »

No, you lose against MY Anna, not the character. :nannan: :beu:

Si tu perds contre ce joueur d'Anna je te connais plus.
Play a real game, play Virtua Fighter !
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

yes, we have to do this first to 10. sorry for last tournament, but at middle of the tournament, i was tired, and i didn't want to play anymore ... and after the tournament, i didn't played.

@kingo : ouai non mais bon, y'a des limites à mon noobisme quand même :bravo:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

je vais venir sur paris jeudi soir, pour prendre l'avion vendredi à 16h40 avec genius.

je cherche une ame charitable qui pourrait m'héberger pour la nuit, avec si possible genius :ange:
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

Sephiroth Lune a écrit :yes, we have to do this first to 10. sorry for last tournament, but at middle of the tournament, i was tired, and i didn't want to play anymore ... and after the tournament, i didn't played.
Tired gameplay is bad, I agree.

We can play much more this weekend, I hope :super:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

all is ok to get us at airport, on friday, at 18:30 ?
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

Sure, man, we're looking forward and I will be there. BTW the main rule is - never take taxi from Czech airport :0biggrin:

I hope you will have no problem to play with us on Friday :bravo:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

on friday, this will be fine :super:

but if we lost the tournament, i hope we can say we were tired :ange:
VR-Fist
Master Mind

Message par VR-Fist »

Sephiroth Lune a écrit :on friday, this will be fine :super:

but if we lost the tournament, i hope we can say we were tired :ange:
:0biggrin: I think you will make a very nice placement.

By the way, the plan changed a little. From the airport, we will go only a few stations by bus and the J-kob will pick us and we will go to his flat.

There's a pizzeria very near to eat or a chinese restaurant or traditional czech food (meat etc.)
In my opinion, the pizzeria will be the easiest to understand for you, same for chinese restaurant but in that czech restaurant, it will be hard to translate what they cook (and I don't like it there :smoke: )

BTW would you like to drink on Friday or on Saturday or on both days? :boirebis: Vine or beer or whatever you like :0razzy:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

nothing to drink for me and genius, just tekken :0biggrin:
Répondre

Retourner vers « [T5 DR] Tournois - Vidéoz »