[Resultats] [15/10/05] Ultimate Tournament 2k5 Vol. 3

Encore quelques events, mais bientôt, tout sera sur PS3

Modérateur : Modz

kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Posté sur TZ, et comme j'ai la flemme de traduire... :smoke:
Guys, thanks for all your nice words, I now have to give props to the players who came the last weekend.

Prodigal Son I saw a few freeplay but didn't get to see your fights in the tournament, you're really good, man. Next time, I'm sure things will be different.

Dante quite a crazy Jack-5, especially against the walls.

_mashter_ also a real fine player, though I was hoping to see a 5*ewgf combo for REAL, during a fight! :D

The Chef I couldn't watch all your fights, but your Bryan is still too dangerous.

Harry Potter the player that impressed me the most at this tournament. Only 17, and sooooo confident with his Heihachi, your fight against the french were really amazing to watch, especially against lix_tetrax. A real fine player.

Devil Kazuya I couldn't see you Kazuya, but your Nina was evil! Nice job!

SabreDabre very good Nina, and also a nice fellow. See you, man!

Bode amazing Changs, I couldn't see you play Tekken 5, yet, TTT is still awesome when you play it!

Amature I was real happy to meet you, I couldn't see your fight against Genius, which was so tense, I hope someone has capped it, though.

Leok your fight against Bode in TTT was close! Nice to meet you also, and I hope you have a nice time in Paris this WE. :)

Stonedog man, you're so friendly, it's quite funny, sometimes, you read from people on the internet, and you have no idea how nice a fellow player can be. I was just so happy to meet you in person, hope to see you later, then!

And of course all my dudes from France, Belgium, Switzerland:
JinYanG that was your day, keep practicing and your game will get even more sharper, I'm sure!

kingofvf4 & Sephiroth you know I have much respect for you, you helped me in the making of the french Tekken community, by being the first ones to support all the efforts I have made. Thanks!

Laboubam thanks, Richard, I couldn't see your fights, but I do hope you had a nice time here!

Masséna you know this couldn't have happened without your help. And Julia is too good! :D

JinTheBest, tsubasa and sls thanks for coming, and no thanks for being so close to win against JinYanG in the finals. :D The fight against Harry Potter was again quite impressive!

LiuDi thanks for your help!

lix_tetrax Evil Marduk, you had such amazing fights. Congrats, dude!

And of course all the others, Timer, frenchie, elefanc, battoussai, Genius, sokar, OldBoy (thanks for having the italians to come here!), Furzy, RickyTTT, lee, bob, and I'm sure I'm forgetting so many people. You rule!
kingofvf4
Ze Freaky Stuff
PSN : kingofvf5
XBL : kingofvf4

Message par kingofvf4 »

Ouais j'ai lu, c'est très gentil et sympa.... :0razzy:

Par contre tu pourrais traduire la partie me concernant? :smoke: :hehe:
Play a real game, play Virtua Fighter !
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

kingofvf4 a écrit :Par contre tu pourrais traduire la partie me concernant? :smoke: :hehe:
kingofvf4 & Sephiroth vous savez bien que vous êtes trop des Bizounours, merci, grâce à vous, le level de Tekken 5 suckz, je me demande encore comment Kingo a réussi à aller en finale du Vol. 2. Damn! :ange:
kingofvf4
Ze Freaky Stuff
PSN : kingofvf5
XBL : kingofvf4

Message par kingofvf4 »

:cry: :lolol: :merci:
Play a real game, play Virtua Fighter !
KLM
Silver Smurfer

Message par KLM »

T'es pas sympa Kenj !! :smoke:
:xiaoyu:
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Sephiroth Lune »

kenj a écrit :kingofvf4 & Sephiroth you know I have much respect for you, you helped me in the making of the french Tekken community, by being the first ones to support all the efforts I have made. Thanks
y'a pas de quoi kenj, quand je vois tout le boulot que tu as pour que nous puissions jouer, on ne peux qu'essayer de t'aider :super:
j'ai pas assuré un poil pour le log de gestion du tournoi, franchement j'en suis désolé, j'avais la motivation à fond pourtant, mais j'ai pas trouvé le temps. depuis que j'ai mon appart pour faire mes études, j'ai plus trop de temps à moi (j'en deviens même carrément nul à tekken...) :tetemur:

en tout cas si t'a besoin d'aide pour la prochaine session, tu peux compter sur moi, j'essayerai de faire mieux cette fois :ange:
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Kenshi a écrit :Euh dites c'est vrai que Ryan a perdu 2-0 contre Dante dans les poules ?
Sephiroth Lune a écrit :oui c'est vrai :0razzy:
Genre, t'y étais, toi? :0rolleyes: :nannan:

2-1 pour Dante.
Sephiroth Lune
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Sephiroth Lune »

bin nan mais j'avais entendu que dante a gagné, et vu la joie des gens pour ce match, je me disais bien que c'était 2-0. honte à moi :cry:
sls
Master of Muppets

Message par sls »

Moi j'y étais LOL et je peux vous dire que c'étai serrééé

c'était MA POULEEEE
SSfox
Master of Puppets

Message par SSfox »

au faites les resultats detaillé sont tjs pas dispo :ange:
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Non.
Quiksilverman
Top Contender
Top Contender
PSN : QuikSilverMan

Message par Quiksilverman »

Radical :0wow:
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Tous les résultats!

Tableau final
Poules
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Dans la série des remerciements, j'allais presque oublier mon pote peio sans qui j'aurais jamais pu organiser ça non plus! En plus, c'était son anniv', c'était très très sympa de prendre du temps pour aider à transporter des TVs, les amener, les ramener, etc... :super:
kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Enfin, une remarque en passant: tous les étrangers, sans exception jouent avec raccourcis, genre Bode, Harry Potter, Amature, _mashter_ etc...
Répondre

Retourner vers « [T5] Tournois - Vidéoz »